Master of Management Studies (MMS)
The institute conducts two-year full-time Master of Management Studies (MMS) course which is approved by AICTE, DTE, and Government of Maharashtra and is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The institute offers Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Operations as optional specialisation.
- Semester I provides foundation by covering different areas of business management.
- Specialisation is offered in Semester II with six core subjects and two specialisation subjects.
- All subjects for Semester I and II are internally assessed by the institute.
- Students have to present Summer Internship Report in Semester III.
- Semester III has two core subjects and six specialisation subjects.
- Semester IV has two core subjects and four specialisation subjects.
- Students have to present Industry Oriented Dissertation Project in Semester IV.
- Total marks of subjects of all Semesters are 3200.
- Extensive use of case studies and projects based on real-life situations are applied to develop ability to think analytically about business as a whole resulting in intensive learning experience.
- Additional training is provided in areas such as personality development, communication skills, aptitude test, soft skills and presentation skills
- Human Resources