- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) for the needs of students, faculty and research scholars
- Provides excellent collection of learning resources and value added information services
- LRC on 3rd floor spread over an area of 3670sq.ft.
- Seating capacity of more than 100 users
- Reading Hall of 1,625sq.ft. with provision for connecting 30 laptops
- The Library Committee consists of Director, faculty members, Librarian and Student Representatives
Mrs. Meenal Kulkarni
Designation: Joint Librarian
Qualification: B.Com., M.Com., M.L.I.Sc.
Experience: 10 years
The Library collection comprises Books, Journals, Periodicals, Project Reports and CD-ROMs. Every year the collection is strengthened by addition of latest books, journals, periodicals and CD ROMs.
The present collection is as follows:
- 4738 volumes for 2475 titles
– Issue/Returns: 4738
– Reference Copies: 195
– Library Copies: 256
- Journals & Magazine Titles
– International: 02
– National: 14
- Online Database
- Project Reports: 1064
- CD Rom: 209
- Newspaper: 10